Sunday, April 17, 2016

Corvus Cosmetics:Major Arcana-Part 1 of 4

Corvus Cosmetics has a newer collection inspired by the major arcana suit of tarot cards. This is a fairly large collection that consists of 22 shades SO I have decided to break this up a little bit.

Full Disclosure: This sample set was sent to me for promo and review purposes. This, however, doesn't change my opinion, and all reviews are honest.

For this first set of swatches/review I have picked out the blues, purples, and greens.

L to R: The High Priestess, The World, The Star, The Moon, and The Hierophant

 The World 

A bright blue with green shift

*Vegan, NOT lip safe

This is a beautiful bright blue shadow. I like this kind of blue for pops of color and as a fun liner. BUT I am also not shy with wearing it over the lid. It is a beautiful shade.
The Star

A deep teal with a strong gold shift 

*Vegan, NOT lip safe

This is a unique color for my collection. The gold shift is very strong and beautiful! Definitely one of my favorites from the collection.






The Moon

A dark gray-blue with a silver sheen

*Vegan, NOT lip safe

This is another one of my favorites from the collection. I wore this a lot when I first got this because it matches my colored hair really well. The description is spot on for this one and highly recommend picking it up.
The Hierophant

A deep emerald green

*Vegan, NOT lip safe

This is such a deep color. I typically am not drawn to colors like this but have used this a few times already.
The High Priestess

A bright blurple with a strong pink shift

*NOT lip safe

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one. I am a sucker for purples and this is no exception. This one was hard to capture in photos because the sparkle prevented the camera from focusing! Perfect for spring.






I absolutely love the colors. The Star and The Moon are fantastic shades and if I had to chose standouts, it would be those. I am wearing them in the photo below, with The Star being the main beauty all over the lid. Be sure to check out my IG for detailed posts AND more looks using the collection.



Etsy Update: Spring is here but more importantly Mother's Day is coming up! I have a ton of options including some jewelry dishes! Check out my Etsy and Facebook. I am posting pictures of a few examples of what I have available!




No comments:

Post a Comment