Saturday, May 23, 2015

#EOTD: Collab Edition 1

I know I have mysteriously fallen off the face of the earth but I am back now! My field season has started so my weeks are pretty exhausting crawling in tire piles and collecting mosquitoes..I have a strange profession.

Anyways, I have something incredibly exciting to share. To make a long story short, I had a conversation a few days ago about my love for pigeon feather colors. This launched into a search for all the grays with pink sparkle and/or duochrome eyeshadows. The lovely Mariam from Longlivemakeup and I realized we owned a Shiro Cosmetics eyeshadow that neither of us had used often. In my case, I had never touched IT! So, an idea was born and we decided to do a collab look using Homunculus, a dark grey with pink sparkle.


 AND here is what I came up with using all Shiro on the eyes..






Eyes:
Inner Lid-Wildflowers
Outer Lid-Homunculus
Crease-Rebellion
Lower Lashline-Ever In Your Favor
Waterline-Attercop, Attercop

Cheeks:
Aromaleigh Cosmetics-Pharmakon

Lips:
MICA Beauty Liptint-Natural


Be sure to check out what Mariam came up with. You can find all her links down below!!

Facebook
Instagram
Youtube
Blog


**New items in my Etsy shop***

No comments:

Post a Comment